Hello August! I feel like I just blinked and July was already over! I have been so busy this summer, and loving every minute of it! I do need to make more time to head to the beach before summer is over though. But, is summer ever really over when you live in Florida? ;) I hope y'all are having an amazing summer too! I would LOVE to hear more about it!!
I will be catching the blog up soon with everything that I have been working on! There will be a ton of weddings, an engagement session, advice for brides, and advice for photographers! I cannot wait to share it all! Also, if there is anything specific you would like to see on the blog, please let me know in the comments below! I want to make sure you're getting the best content, and are seeing what you want! I love all the suggestions I receive!
- July 4th was SO much fun this year! Andrew and I both had the day off, and we used our time wisely and spent it with one another. We drove around looking at houses, ate ice cream, and even walked to the pier down the road to see fireworks together. I loved every second of it. Who am I kidding, I love every second we spend together!!
- I photographed the most STUNNING styled wedding, located at The Palencia Club in St. Augustine. Seriously guys, when I drove up and saw the ceremony site, my jaw dropped. Everything was literally perfect! I cannot WAIT to get this on the blog and share more of it with you! But for now, I was share a sneak peak below!!
- I photographed the sweetest family session at Ponce Inlet! I have known Liz and her family for a little while now, and I was SO excited when she asked if I could photograph their family! Her son was in town for a few days, so it was the perfect time for a family session! We had so much fun exploring Ponce Inlet and capturing memories to last a lifetime!
- I photographed the CUTEST wedding for George Street Photography. The wedding was located at The Estate on the Halifax in Port Orange. The best part, the drive there was only 15 minutes, you don't even know how excited I was about that! When I arrived, the guys were getting ready on the cutest TRAIN! Seriously, it was so fun! It was not running, but the whole train was re-done and so cool inside! The venue was set up to be a Snow White Fairytale, and it certainly was!
- I second shot for Ana Howard Photography. We had a Friday wedding, which is already so much fun! The wedding was actually located at their own home! Seriously, it was so nice. Becky + Travis had put in so much effort, and it truly paid off! The had the cutest Photo Booth sections, a candy bar, and a chocolate fondue station. The even put up a swing for portrait time! It was absolutely perfect!
- Ana and I had a double header weekend, as I spent the next day second shooting for her again! The second wedding we had, was located in the Ocala National Forest. If you have never been there, it is such a gorgeous place. BUT, it is huge, and you can easily get lost. Which is of course what happened to me, ha! I was so excited when I finally arrived. Jenna + Michael got married in a little cabin overlooking the lake, and it was so beautiful. It was so intimate and romantic. I loved being able to capture it. Also, we had the best view of the sunset, and we literally chased it, until it was gone!
It was seriously, another great month! I am going to share some sneak peaks below! But, just wait until all of these sessions get fully blogged. You're going to love them!!