Hello September! Another month has come and flown right by. This year is seriously going way too fast! Does anyone else agree? August has been another busy month full of weddings, engagements, family sessions and so much fun! I even was able to go to the beach a few times, even if they were for sessions! ;) I am so excited to share all the sneaks peaks from this month with y’all!
- I started off the month photographing a wedding with Angela Goldstein Photography at an adorable venue in Clearwater Beach! We had so much fun exploring, and capturing portraits of the newlyweds! They were so sweet, and even gave us a seat at a table for dinner!
- I had the honor of photographing another photographer and his family! We did a beach session at Cocoa Beach, while they were in town for vacation. I loved getting to know Matt and his sweet family! Harper was so adorable, and fun to capture, even if she wasn’t into the session right away. By the end, she was having a blast!
- I second shot a wedding with one of my favorites Ana Howard Photography! Katie + Eddie got married at a beautiful church in Orlando, and had a reception at a stunning golf course. Ana and I had SO much fun driving around in golf carts, searching for the PERFECT sunset portraits! We had a blast celebrating with the two and dancing the night away!!
- I second shot with Amanda of Organic Roots Photography! I hadn’t seen Amanda in months, and it was so nice grabbing lunch together and catching up with one another. It’s so important having friends in this community! We then photographed the cutest wedding! Oh my goodness, the bride crocheted flowers for the flower girl. They even had miniature jenga and connect four at every table! The bride and groom even had a choreographed first dance! Oh my gosh, it was such a fun and beautiful wedding!!
- I photographed another sweet family beach session while they were in town for vacation! Tashia and her family were so kind, loving, and fun to photograph! We met up at Ormand Beach, and it had just started to storm when I arrived. Thankfully, it was just a normal Florida storm and it passed right away! We ended up having a great time, and getting some great images!
- I photographed Samantha + Jeff’s engagement session! We met up at Washington Oaks State Park for their session, and oh my goodness, it was SO perfect! I had been looking forward to their engagement session, and it turned out even better than I could imagine. I cannot wait to share this one on the blog for y’all!
- I had an early morning family session with Jamie and her family at Loch Haven Park in Orlando! I was so excited to photograph them and their sweet baby! It was so beautiful photographing this family session in the morning. There was barely anyone around, and the morning sun was glowing! We had so much fun, and so did Tater the dog!!
- I second shot a wedding with one of my photographer bestie Anna So Photography! I always have such a great time working with Anna. Not only are the weddings we capture so beautiful, but it’s such a great time learning from Anna! We did a wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza in Saint Augustine. This venue used to be a bank, and was transformed into a venue. Oh my goodness, it was such a cool venue!!
Phew, it was such a busy month, full of so many sessions. I loved every second of it!! I cannot wait to share all the pretty images from it all!