Hello May! Another month has come and flown right by! April was a super busy month, but I loved every minute of it. April consisted of a ton of weddings, vacations, and a lot more. I was so blessed to work under for many other photographers this month, and I loved every minute of it! I truly believe in community over competition, and being able to make friends in the same industry as me. I am so excited to share about everything this month and show some sneak peaks!
- April 1st, Andrew and I enjoyed a quiet Easter bike riding around our town, New Smyrna Beach. We love getting to explore our little town. We also made some really cute Easter cupcakes!
- Andrew and I went on a mini vacation to Clearwater Beach! We had a wedding out on the West Coast, so we decided to stay at my Grandpa's house and make a mini vacation out of it. It was so fun getting to spend days at the beach, and hang out with my grandpa and some friends. I am so thankful for vacation time together. It was much needed!
- I got to celebrate and photograph Liz + John's Wedding in Clearwater!! I had been looking forward to their wedding ever since they booked me! Liz + John are some of Andrew and I's good friends, so I knew their wedding was going to be a blast! Andrew was even in the wedding! The wedding took place on the beach, and it was stunning!! I will be blogging their wedding soon!
- I got to second shoot a wedding with Anna So Photography! Anna is one of my great friends in the photo industry, and I love getting to photograph with her any chance I get! The wedding was at Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and it was absolutely gorgeous! I love weddings out on the golf courses in Florida!
- I got to second shoot a wedding for Sydney Morman Photography! I was so excited when I had the chance to work with Sydney! We have done a few weddings together and it had always been a great time. We started our day eating lunch at Mullican's Beach House restaurant on the water, it was delicious! Then we headed out to celebrate Rafelina + Jean's wedding day in Vero Beach! The wedding was beautiful, and it turned out to be such a great day!
- I worked on a wedding with Amanda of Organic Roots Photography! The wedding was located on a lake in Ellenton, Florida. It was such a beautiful ceremony over looking the water! The rain held off just long enough for the ceremony and family pictures. Then it went away and left us with a gorgeous sunset!
- Last but not least, I got to photograph a wedding with Savannah Loftus Photography! I was SO excited when she asked me to come second shoot a wedding with her in Saint Augustine! This is one of my favorite towns, with all the old buildings and the water. Little did I know, until I arrived, that the wedding location was at my FAVORITE venue, The White Room!! Oh my goodness, the whole day did not disappoint, it was SO perfect!! We had so much fun working on this wedding together!
- I got to spend the last few days of April on vacation with my sister, her husband, and my sweet nephew!! We have spent everyday at the beach, and exploring all the towns around Bradenton, Florida! I am so thankful I was able to take some time away and out of the office to see them! We did Logan's first birthday cake smash, family pictures, and so much more!!
April was a SUPER busy month!! It turned out to be a lot busier than I had originally expected it to be, but it was honestly all so much fun! I am so thankful for all the friends I got to meet this month, all the photography opportunities and of course family time!!