Happy Easter, and happy April!! How is it possibly April already? March came and went way too fast! Possibly because it was a busy month full of birthdays and other fun things!! March was pretty busy with weddings, birthdays, and just life in general! It was a good month for sure, but I also know April might be even better!
- I second shot a wedding with one of my best friends and amazing photographer, Samantha, of RT Photography. The wedding was located in Sarasota, Meghan + Jenry got married on the beach and it was absolutely beautiful! I loved being able to second shoot this wedding with Samantha!
- I traveled up to Georgia for a long weekend, again! This will be my last travel to Georgia for awhile. While there I attended a Geodes + Crystals Styled Shoot! Oh my goodness, every detail was stunning! It did end up raining, but we got the cutest pictures out of it!! I cannot wait to share them all on the blog!
- I also assisted Michelle of Devine Goddess Photography for one of her engagement sessions. I had so much fun watching her work, helping her out, and learning about how she photographs her sessions!
- I ordered a Spring Surprise box from Chalk Full of Love months back, and it finally arrived this month! It was SO fun, and full of such amazing products! I just had to share what came in it! I am a huge fan of all her products, and was excited to get my hands on one of these surprise boxes.
- We also had THREE birthdays in a row!! Pixels birthday was on March 21st, mine was March 22nd, and Luna's birthday was on March 23rd. I swear I did not pick their birthdays or make this up, haha. When I adopted the kittens and was handed their birth certificates, I could not believe the dates on them. I honestly asked the workers if they were kidding. One's birthday was the day before mine and the others was the day's after! Poor Andrew, he gets to celebrate all the girl's in his life during one week for their birthdays! We also attempted a photo session for their second birthdays, that did not work out well. Ha!
- On my birthday, I also ended up cutting 8 inches off my hair! I had thought long and hard about it and I am so glad I ended up cutting it short. It feels and looks so much better now, and the plus side, it only takes a few minutes to do my hair now!
- I also got to second shoot for Anesha of Unashamed Imaging for one of her weddings! We had so much fun hanging out and capturing the sweetest couple's wedding day! They got married at the Crystal Ballroom in Orlando, and it was stunning as usual there!
- Samantha and I met up to exchange a photo session! She took some great headshot's for me for my site, and I got to capture some great pictures of her daughter Reese! I love having photographer friends to hang out with, and to exchange pictures with, it is truly the best!
March was absolutely a super busy month, but I am so grateful for it. It was such a great month filled with some happy memories! :)