Hello June! Oh my goodness, how are we already halfway through this year? Time seriously needs to start slowing down a bit more!! May was another super busy month with second shooting weddings! I loved getting to second shoot for so many amazing photographer's this month! I can't wait to share more about them! Be sure to read all about what happened this month below!
- May 1st, I spent the day on vacation mode still with my sister and her family! We spent the day at Siesta Key beach. We had so much fun exploring the town. We ended up spending most of the day at the beach, and afterwards stopped for oysters and ice cream. Later that night, we went out to Robinson Preserve in Bradenton to take more family pictures!! We had so much fun exploring, and getting the best images! That session will be coming to the blog next week!
- I got to second shoot a wedding with Olivia Caine Photography. Her and her husband are the sweetest husband and wife, photo/video team. I loved getting to spend the day with them, and assist them with their wedding. The wedding was held at one of my favorite venues in Orlando, so I was super excited! The wedding was located at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, it is seriously gorgeous there! I can't wait to work with this team again in June!
- I second shot a Friday wedding with Anna So Photography. First off, I love second shooting for Anna, she is one of the sweetest people I know, and we always have such a great time together!! Second, I love Friday weddings! They are SO much fun! Everyone is so excited that it's the weekend, and they are ready to party! The wedding was located at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater.
- I had a day off and was able to spend some time with Andrew! We decided to go blueberry picking at Ever After Farm's. It was a bit rainy, but that didn't stop us from having such a great time together. It was so nice to get out, and have time to spend with one another. I am so excited, I actually have a wedding booked at this venue later this year! I cannot wait for that!
- I assisted Samantha of RT Photography with a Sweet Sixteen party! It was so much fun, getting to hang out and photograph all the kids having a great time! We even got to sneak in a few pictures of the birthday girl, she looked stunning! It was such a great night!
- I attended Abby Waller's workshop! I loved getting to see Abby again, and get to learn from her and how she shoots, edits, and run's her business. It is always a great idea to go to workshops, even if you think you know everything there is to know, you will always learn something new. We had the best time getting to practice everything we learned, and even get a few updated head shots!
- I also second shot a wedding with Tonya Beaver Photography. We got to photograph the sweetest backyard wedding. It was such a perfect wedding. It was small and intimate, and full of so much love. They got married right on their families land, and it honestly couldn't have been more perfect!
- I second shot another wedding with Anna So Photography! This wedding was located at a beautiful church in Orlando. This wedding was so beautiful, and so centered around Christ. I loved getting to be there to capture all of its beauty. It was a great wedding for sure!
- I received my summer surprise box from Chalk Full of Love! I knew it was arriving sometime this month, and I could not wait to receive it! If you have never heard of Chalk Full of Love or their surprise boxes, you need to check them out! They are always filled with the best items, and are so worth it! I can't wait to use the new beach towel and cup I got, at the beach this summer! Be sure to look at the images below of everything I received! It was so fun!
Overall it was a super busy month second shooting weddings, but I loved every second of it. I love whenever I get the chance to serve another photographer and their couples. It makes me so happy that I get to be apart of that. June is going to be when everything starts to slow down, and that's okay. That will give me time to relax and get ready to be busy again! I have to remember that it is okay to rest, and have some down time! Enjoy all the fun pictures below!! :)