Hello March! Oh I cannot believe how fast this year is going by already, time need's to start slowing down! February was such a great month, jam packed with all the fun things, weddings, styled shoots, a trip to Georgia, and more! I love sharing with y'all the existing things that go on in my life, both in photography and my personal life! I hope you're loving these monthly recaps like I am!
Here are some of the exciting things that happened this month!
- Andrew and I went to a super bowl party at two of our close friend's house! Our team won, not that we were really routing for anyone, haha! But, we enjoyed watching the game and snaking on fun treats with friends!
- I got to photograph and celebrate Miriam + Clay's wedding day!! I had been looking forward to their wedding day, and it turned out so perfect! The weather was gorgeous, the venue, everything was perfect! This wedding will be on the blog shortly!
- The next weekend I celebrated Savannah + Mike's wedding!! I was so happy to see them again since doing their engagement session! Their wedding was perfect!! We had the best weather and it turned out amazing! I cannot wait to share it on the blog soon!
- I traveled up to Georgia for a styled shoot! I am starting to feel like Georgia is my second home, since I am there so often now! While there I attended a Beauty & The Beast styled shoot! Oh my goodness, it made my Disney loving heart SO happy!!
- I also attended another beautiful styled shoot out in Bushnell, FL! There was a beer truck, donuts, and a gorgeous couple involved! We had so much fun capturing images of them! Just wait until you see how gorgeous they looked!
Overall it was another great month! I cannot wait to see what March has in store! March is one of my favorite months, maybe just for the fact that it's almost my birthday! ;)