Happy New Year friends! Oh my goodness, how is it already February 1st!? This year is already flying by! I hope y'all have had a great start to the new year! I am so excited for all the things that are happening this year! January has been off to a busy start for me! In the new year I will now be doing monthly recap's instead of weekly! I am learning to use my time more wisely and making sure to spend more time with Andrew and less on the computer. I will also be blogging a lot more wedding's and other fun things this year, so be on the lookout for all that!
- I went back to CT to spend a few days with my family and my baby nephew! I made it just in time for a blizzard! It was so much fun spending a week doing nothing but relaxing and spending time with my family and Logan. I loved seeing the snow again, and taking pictures of baby in the snow!! I also got to spend some time getting breakfast and hanging out with cousin who I haven't gotten to see since I moved! And my best friend took me to my favorite cupcake shop while I was there! It was the perfect was to start off the year!
- I second shot a wedding in Georgia for my friend Sydney's wedding company! It was such a fun barn wedding! It may have been a freezing night, but it was so worth it! I loved getting to spend the day capturing the wedding and hanging out with Sydney!
- I went back to Georgia again the following week for a styled wedding shoot! Oh my goodness, the whole entire shoot was a dream! The theme was Dusty Blue Wedding, and it was gorgeous! This wedding will be on the blog shortly, and you won't want to miss it!!
- I have been dedicating a lot more time to planning for the year and working on my powersheets! Powersheet's are an intentional goal planner. It has really opened my eyes to being more intentional with my time and how I am using it. It has also motivated me to work on thing's that I put off or just neglect. This year I am really paying attention to how I spend my time, and use it wisely.
- I also got to spend a lot more time at home with Andrew and our fur baby cats! I love my job and photographing weddings, but it is so important to fit in time for home too! January was a very busy month, and February is going to be also! I am so thankful for how this year is starting off, and can't wait to see what else comes this year!