I apologize for being so MIA lately! It has been a crazy few months, but I am back and going to be blogging regularly again! I just wanted to give a quick update and check in again! I can't wait to share some gorgeous weddings, family sessions, styled shoots and more that I have done the last few months!
Since I last blogged I have:
- Photographed a styled shoot with the theme of "Florida Oranges". Oh my gosh, it was beautiful, and it will be on the blog soon!
- My sister came to visit and I got to spend a ton of time catching up and showing her all around FL and Disney World!
- Andrew and I finally moved to New Smyrna Beach, and are starting to settle in and finally finished unpacking!
- I have photographed multiple wedding's every weekend, and I am excited to say I am booked the rest of the year with only 1 or 2 weekends off for some family time!
- Andrew and I even took a day off to get our own pictures done at a fair for our anniversary! I cannot wait to share those!!
- I have been planning new and exciting things to come in my business for the new year coming up!
It has been so busy around here! I haven't had a free day in weeks, but I absolutely love it! I knew it was going to be a busy season for the end of the year, and it has surprised me how busy it actually is! I am so thankful, and I love and appreciate all my couples and families that I get to love on, and capture their true love.
Be sure to check back frequently as many new things will be coming! Also, I would LOVE to hear from YOU! What more do YOU want to see in the new year? Do you enjoy the weekend recap, do you want to see more weddings, engagements, anything!? Photographers, what more do you want to see? Helpful tips, the gear I use on weddings days? Please leave a comment below and let me know! I am looking forward to it! :)